me and babe and our kids

me and babe and our kids

tisdag 2 juli 2013

Musik & Film

I brist på annat så slänger jag upp en lista på lite låtar & filmer som jag gillar ;P (som sagt LITEN lista :P )

Musik

1. Mötley Crue - If I die tomorrow
2. Sixx am- Life is Beautiful
3. Hardcore Superstar- We don't celebrate sundays
4. Alice Cooper- Posion
5. Ashba- Someday
6. Disturbed- Inside the fire
7. Crashdiet- Beautiful Pain
8. Wednesday 13- My demise
9. Murderdolls- Summertime suicide
10. Bourbon Crow- Take a bullet for you
11. Nickelback- How you remind me
12. Korn- Did my time
13. Sick Puppies- You¨re going down
14. Papa Roach- I almost told you that I love you
15. Sonic Syndicate- My escape
16. Dommin- My heart, your hands
17. Linkin Park- In the end 
18. Metallica- Nothing else matters
19. Guns n' Roses- Welcome to the jungle
20. Ac/Dc- Thunderstruck


Film

1. Nalle Puh (filmen om nalle puh)
2. It's a good day to die hard
3. Pirates of the carribean
4. Rush hour
5. The protector (Tom- Yum- Goong)
6. Ong bak
7. Never back down
8. Remember the titans
9. Armageddon
10. Blade
11. Van helsing
12. X-men origins Wolverine
13. Madagaskar
14. Herkules (Disney :P)
15. Sagan om ringen
16. Wall-e
17. Transformers
18. Batman darknight
19. Ensam hemma
20. Gladiator

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar